Preparation Time: 10
1. Preheat your grill to medium high heat or start a campfire.
2. Mince the jalapeno and set aside.
3. Place your Whirley Pop on the grill or overtop a fire. Add your popcorn oil or butter, jalapeno, popcorn kernels, and BBQ rub.
4. Close the lid and allow the kernels to steam, get hot, and pop over the fire or grill. I like to shake it every 20-30 seconds. Keep the lid closed! No peeking! The steam inside will cause the kernels to pop.
5. Once the popping slows down, about 2-3 seconds between pops, remove from the grill or fire and carefully transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle in the BBQ sauce and sprinkle with parsley and a little extra BBQ rub. Toss to coat evenly.
Serve in mini paper bags or simply in your large bowl. Can be stored for 3 days in a Ziplock bag or airtight container.
Contributor: Sauced By Sunday