Preparation Time: 20 minutes
1. Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally and place in a large bowl.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter is melted, add 3 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted. Turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
3. Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and then gently fold the popcorn with a spoon until most of the kernels are covered in mixture.
4. Pour the marshmallow popcorn onto a prepared cookie sheet.
5. Drizzle the remaining marshmallow mixture over the popcorn on the cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle the candy and Mini Marshmallows over the popcorn.
7. Allow the popcorn to cool. Break apart into pieces and serve.