Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1. Prep your cookie sheet by lining it with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
2. Pop your popcorn and remove any kernels that didn’t pop.
3. Place popcorn, pretzels, and nuts in a very large bowl.
4. Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and coat with oil. Heat on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate over the popcorn mixture and carefully toss to coat.
5. Turn out mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and let sit to set (chill if needed).
6. Once it’s set, break apart the popcorn mixture and place in a resealable bag for storage. Add the M&Ms. Serve in a big bowl or package into treat bags.