We've put together a video to help you enjoy your Whirley Pop by showing the basics and a few tips & tricks to get you started popping.
We also included our holiday segment from the show Designing Spaces.
1. First time use: Season the Pan
2. Once you are ready to pop, add 1/2 Cup Popping Corn and 1-3 T Popping Oil into the Whirley Pop
3. Place Whirley Pop on burner and set heat to Medium - Medium High
4. Hold the wooden handle with one hand, and slowly turn the crank with the other. Continue stirring for about 3 minutes or until you only hear an occasional pop or the crank becomes difficult to turn.
5. IMPORTANT TIP: Do not force the crank. Simply remove the popper from the heat and let the last few kernels pop on a side burner.
6. Pour the popped popcorn into a serving bowl large enough to hold 6 quarts of delicious popcorn. Enjoy!